Doorbird rtsp stream not working with Echo Show 5 (Foscams are working fine)

• Dear all,

I tried nearly everything but I do not have a chance to bring the doorbird rtsp stream working on the Echo Show 5. My Foscam cams work fine with monocle gateway (on raspi) ๐Ÿ™‚

Any idea or a chance for troubleshooting?

Cheers,
    Sven

• @Rhein

Hi Sven,

Are these cameras working on other Amazon Alexa/FireTV devices or have you only tested on the Echo Show 5? Just trying to understand if it a general Amazon compatibility issue or something specific to the Echo Show 5.

Thanks, Robert

• @Monocle

Hi Robert,

I have tested with a FireTV device, too - and it is not working ๐Ÿ˜ž My Foscam cameras are working fine with the gateway (installed on a Raspberry Pi)

Cheers,
    Sven

• @Rhein

Hi Sven,

Is this a camera that you could provide us access to the RTSP stream over the Internet? If so, we can test it from here and see if we can get it working. You can PM the connection info and temporary access credentials to me here on the forum site.

Iโ€™m assuming you probably already tried the various tags listed on this tips page:
    https://monoclecam.com/troubleshoot/tips

Thanks, Robert

• Hi Robert,

well I can implement this for you but need some time ๐Ÿ˜‰

Cheers,
    Sven

• @Rhein

No rush โ€“ in fact, Iโ€™ll be away from my testing lab for a week or so, so I probably canโ€™t get to it until late next week or the following week anyway.

Thanks, Robert